[bksvol-discuss] Re: Who Wants Some Books to Scan?

  • From: "Mary Anne Lynskey" <yeksnyl1953am@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2008 23:16:01 -0400

Yeah, I was trying to reply to sender and instead my message went to the
group.  I wasn't sure what happened.  Anyway, I wrote to ask if Bookshare
can get freelists to remove the message with my address but they tell me
freelists says it cant' be done .  Hard to believe that a list owner can't
delete messages.  But then I know  little about Freelists.

--
Mary Anne Lynskey