[bksvol-discuss] Re: Where's Waldo? I mean Guido?

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 13:53:57 -0400

Cindy,

Unfortunately I haven't been able to go to any  conferences this year
because of my work schedule as well as possible change of jobs.  But, Guido
is still travelling.  He should be terrorizing the good, hospitable folks in
Bermingham this week.  Those restaurants better watch out!

Pratik

Pratik Patel
Managing Director
CUNYAssistive Technology Services