[bksvol-discuss] Re: Where's The Validation Page?

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 20:03:48 -0800

Sorry, Jake, but I find nothing like that.  Is this 'navigation area' the one
with the
help
privacy
contact
links.

I don't know what navigation area this is.  I have tabbed through all the links
with JAWS, on the main homepage and the volunteer homepage, and I find no step
one or step two links.  What's the address?

Thanks.