[bksvol-discuss] Where's Oddball Wisconsin?

  • From: "Max G. Swanson" <mswanson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-Discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 20:09:34 -0500 (CDT)

I can't find the book "Oddball Wisconsin", anywhere--either in the
collection or on Step 1.  Since it was being scanned in late April, I
presume it's somewhere.  Being from Minnesota, I'd like to read it.

Actually, the area that gave us Ed Gean, Richard Speck and John Wayne
Gasey, (Spellings mostly mine), has been referred to rather mysteriously
as the corridor of death.

If anyone has info on this title, please write or C/C me off list, as I'm
on digest mode.  Many thanks!
--
 "And the words that are used, for to get the ship confused, will not be
understood as they're spoken!"--Bob Dylan.  Pax, Max.  <Mail to: