[bksvol-discuss] Where's Cindy?

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 14:08:41 EST

I was glad to learn that Bookshare will be purchasing educational books on
the wish list for scanning. I could come up with a large list to add, but I am
not sure this is the right time. Cindy handles the wish list and she seems to
have suddenly disappeared. I am supposing that the cause is a hard drive crash
or something like that. If that is the case I suppose we will be hearing from
her soon when she can get to another computer, but for now, my question is
whether there is someone else who can add books to the wish list.

                  "Philosophers have merely interpreted the world in various
ways; the point is to change it." Karl Marx

The year's
hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards.  AOL Music takes you
there.
(http://music.aol.com/grammys?ncid=emlcntusmusi00000004)