[bksvol-discuss] Where to Put "Hold For" Label

  • From: "Ilene Sirocca" <ilenesia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 08:56:08 -0400

Hi, All,

While i understand why people want to hold books for specific validators, I believe it would be best to put the "Hold for" label after the title when submitting, as some are already doing. Now that we have book progress lists in alphabetical order, it would help us find the titles we seek more easily. Could this be a tip on the Volunteer Home Page perhaps?

Regards,

Ilene