[bksvol-discuss] Where the Wild Things Are and website efficiency

  • From: Alisa Moore <alisam@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 16:49:21 +0000

Hi all,

I am very pleased to read your positive feedback regarding the new and improved
website!  I've passed your comments on to our engineers, who will be thrilled
to know how their work will improve your experience.

Also, thank you for the discussion about "Where the Wild Things Are".  When I
was in 2nd grade, my brother and I sat with our parents each night to read a
book aloud, and our first book was, "Where the Wild Things Are".  I was so
happy to be able to give his toddler son a copy of the same book, 40 years
later!  Also, I am lucky to live near San Francisco, which has a huge,
interactive exhibition of "Where the Wild Things Are", where my son and our
friends spent many happy hours when he was a boy (now age 18).  It's great to
know that classics such as this continue in our hearts and minds after all
these years.

Alisa K. Moore
Volunteer Program Manager
Benetech