[bksvol-discuss] Re: Where do you find all the global replace thing instructions?

  • From: "Martha Rafter" <mlhr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 08:58:48 -0400

Hi Nimit,
In your MS Word document, when you bring up the find and replace box by hitting control H, after you add your find item and the item you're using to replace it, hit the tab key three times (it should go through "more" then "replace) the next choice is "replace all. That is the global replace. HTH!
Marty

-----Original Message----- From: Nimit Kaur
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 9:48 PM
To: bksvol-discuss
Cc: kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Where do you find all the global replace thing instructions?

Hey guys, I was wondering where you guys find all those global
replaces and steps things for proofing?  Like where you open the find
box and replace stuff?  Do you have some kind of instructions sheet?
I don't see it on the bookshare manual I have.  I don't think.  So,
can someone guide me there?  Thanks!

--
Important quotes that people need to read and understand:
“JUST BECAUSE A MAN LACKS THE USE OF HIS EYES DOESN’T MEAN HE LACKS

"Just BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SEE DOESN't MEAN YOU CAN'T HEAR AND THINK!!"
By STEVIE WONDER

Nimit

More ways to contact me:
kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx
kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxxxx

Have a nice day, night, evening depending on where you are in the
world!  Thank you for reading my email.