[bksvol-discuss] Where did my file go?

  • From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 22:39:43 -0400

BlankHey guys;
Can one you help me? I just try to download one of the files from the check out
cue. Said book is in my check out cue but when I clicked on rtf, the
file...disappeared. I usually get a dialogue box asking me to save the file or
not but no dialogue box appeared. Has this ever happened to any of you and if
so, where did your file go. I know that this is "computer specific" which has
me baffled. I have a folder that my books I download from the site go to and
haven't changed it, which has me "stuck on stupid" as well as scratching my
head. I've tried redownloading the file several times but keep getting the
screen refreshed back to my check out cue.
**Left pondering and thinking that the Bookshare aliens have jacked me**
LOL--Netta
"Until lions tell their tale, the story of the hunt will always glorify the
hunter."-African Proverb

GIF image