[bksvol-discuss] Re: Where are those contrarians?

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 23:52:03 -0700

The Braille Lite cannot read .rtf files. It has a .doc converter, so it can
convert the Word document files into ASCII text from within the unit, but
you can't create a Word document. Basically, the files it still handles the
best are .txt and .brf/.brl. Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):