[bksvol-discuss] Re: Where are those contrarians?

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 18:48:56 -0400

What types of files (rtf or txt for example) can your notetaker read?

At 10:26 PM 7/24/2005, you wrote:

I have Braille Lite m40 and it is great.  What I meant is if I download the
Daisy would it automatically translate into Grade II if I gave the command
to view in Grade II?  And if sso, would the translation include the page
numbers?

----- Original Message ----- From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Sunday, July 24, 2005 9:02 PM Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Where are those contrarians?

You can read .brf in contracted braille on the newer notetakers such as Pacmate Braillenote and Braille Sense. What notetaker do you have? How do you now read .brf files? All the notetakers have find features.