[bksvol-discuss] Re: Where are those contrarians?

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 15:46:53 -0700 (PDT)

I don't know for sure, but I can't imagine why not.
Even those who do the minimum, it doesn't take very
long. If worse came to worse, and they didn't, the
headers, *and* the page numbers and the chapter titles
would still be there -- better, I should think, than
having the page numbers and chapter titles missing.
(smile)

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com