[bksvol-discuss] Re: Where Are the Science Fiction Readers?

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 01:16:13 -0800 (PST)

Hey, Evan!

Thought you'd want to know your book is in queue for approval.  It was checked
out at 7:03 by M. E. and put in approval queue at 7:41.  While I understand
wanting to get it in the collection, I always worry about the slippery slope of
encouraging "jiffy proofing" and telling people it is okay to skip steps.  My
only comfort is knowing you do excellent work on your books.

Have a great weekend!
 Valerie

Keep up with Nichole's recovery: