[bksvol-discuss] When the Tide Rises

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 15:13:38 -0700 (PDT)

Roger has written to me from a library computer to tell me that his computer is
in the shop. If When the Tide Rises is released because he can't renew it,
please don't anybody download it. He's done a lot of work on it and hasn't much
more to go. I'll keep checking and if I see it I'll take it and save it for him.