[bksvol-discuss] When scanning, blank lines

  • From: "Katie Hill" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 17:56:47 -0700

Hello everyone,

Here is something I have found happenes with Kurzweil 9 through 11 and on
both Scansoft and Finereader, also on both scanners I have. I am running XP
pro with all the updates and have both an Opticbook and a Canon RD2080C.

I get blank lines between the text. IT seems to happen consistancely  with
Finereader. Now with Scansoft, I get the blank lines and I can re-recognize
a page with Scansoft and then I get 10 plus blank lines at the end of the
page.

This happenes across all kinds of books and with a variety  of settings. Any
ideas of how to keep this from happening or how to remove them after
scanning a book?

Katie Hill
You can learn a lot if you are humble enough to listen.
Lynn Lewis Warren
Email: Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx