[bksvol-discuss] When books are approved?

  • From: "Kaitlyn" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 15:09:12 -0700

Hi All,

When books are finally approved from the admin queue do they then appear at
the top of the new books list???

Also a question I asked a while ago and don't remember seeing a response to.
IS there a way to search for books by release date? For example. All books
release since 03/01/2006?

Katie Hill
You can learn a lot if you are humble enough to listen.
Lynn Lewis Warren
Email: Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx