[bksvol-discuss] Re: When Will There Be Good News.

  • From: Megmil85@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 21:10:21 EDT

I've got a few to do, too, so let's just leave it open. Whoever has time to
 do it first can have it. It really is fine with me either way; I just
thought it  looked interesting. But, anyone can get it.
Megan

In a message dated 6/9/2009 5:22:57 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
popularplace@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I  looked it up on Amazon and it is something I'd enjoy proofing, but I
have two  short (except one I'm on hold for and I don't know  how long it will
take  to get it) and one long book to do, so if you or someone else wants to
do it,  that's fine with me. If there's no hurry and you want me to do  it
I'll  be happy to.
Cindy

Wish List (i.e., books wanted added to the  collection) and
books-being-scanned list available at sites  below

Wish List:  https://wiki.benetech.org/display/BSO/Bookshare+Wish+List

Books Being  Scanned List: