[bksvol-discuss] Re: What's the Deal with Text Files

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 16:35:16 -0700

Thanks, Monica, if I get any of these files, I will be able now to look for these characters, and save the file properly so that they are not lost. I'm just glad I don't have to reject them, or discourage someone from sending their old text files into Bookshare. That would be a loss to everyone.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Monica Willyard" <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>