[bksvol-discuss] Re: What's the Deal with Text Files

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 13:06:19 -0700

I didn't think they would be rejected, but I was just wondering if I should reject one that is a .txt file. But if - as you say - these files - even if they don't have page breaks because they weren't scanned with K1000 - can be fixed up. This is good news. I haven't looked at any .txt files on the Step One page myself, I just thought I had heard that they didn't have page breaks. Apparently, as Jake has indicated, the situation is a little more nuanced than that. <smile>

Thanks.