[bksvol-discuss] Re: What's gong on? Very annoying book rejected emails received

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015 23:09:33 -0700

Thanks, Judy. I'm going to have my husband hook up my scanner and alternate
scanning with proofing. I've found a couple of books on the list that look
interested to me ( teen or Nichiren's fiction); I may buy copies if I
can't get them from my libraries -- then I can give them to my 9-year old
granddaughter.granddaughter In fact, I may do some books I've already
bought for her if there aren't already copies in the collection (though
there used to be because I proofed them years ago. but maybe they need to b
e redone. I'll check to collection to see if they're there ( *Over Sea,
Under Stone*, for example. and there are Beginning to read by myself books,
e.g. boss by Mo Willems, Amelia Bedelia, fancy nancy.
Maybe that's a better way to go. (then I won't have to spend more money
than I'm already doing. grin

On Wed, Aug 5, 2015 at 10:32 PM, Judy s. <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Cindy,

I think from what people have said that there just aren't enough
volunteers that can scan or that have the equipment to scan. Here's a link
to the wish list: <https://www.bookshare.org/cms/wish-list>
https://www.bookshare.org/cms/wish-list. Make sure you're logged in first
to Bookshare before going to the link, or else you may not be able to get
to it.

Judy s.
Follow me on Twitter at QuackersNCheese
<https://twitter.com/QuackersNCheese>
On 8/6/2015 12:23 AM, Cindy Rosenthal wrote:

Thanks for cleaning that up for me, Judy. Wish I could scan and submit
books for people to do, but I only have things to proof (and the ability
to proof; I could recommend books for scanners (do prospective scanners not
look at the wish list? Or are there not enough people with the right
equipment? Maybe I'll have my husband hook up my scanner and i'll
alternate proofing scanning. After all, that's what medication is for
...smile Is the wish list available to see if I go to the book share home
site?