[bksvol-discuss] Re: What's gong on? Very annoying book rejected emails received

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2015 00:32:59 -0500

Hi Cindy,

I think from what people have said that there just aren't enough volunteers that can scan or that have the equipment to scan. Here's a link to the wish list: https://www.bookshare.org/cms/wish-list. Make sure you're logged in first to Bookshare before going to the link, or else you may not be able to get to it.

Judy s.
Follow me on Twitter at QuackersNCheese <https://twitter.com/QuackersNCheese>
On 8/6/2015 12:23 AM, Cindy Rosenthal wrote:

Thanks for cleaning that up for me, Judy. Wish I could scan and submit books for people to do, but I only have things to proof (and the ability to proof; I could recommend books for scanners (do prospective scanners not look at the wish list? Or are there not enough people with the right equipment? Maybe I'll have my husband hook up my scanner and i'll alternate proofing scanning. After all, that's what medication is for ...smile Is the wish list available to see if I go to the book share home site?