[bksvol-discuss] Re: What to include in a book

  • From: Nimit Gmail <kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 12:39:45 -0400

Hello, all!
After reading this thread, I just wanted to make a comment from my experience.
Bibliographies are important for us students such for writings papers and book
reports, so, I just wanted to say, from my bookshare user point of view,
important resources such as bibliographies, index, about the author and etc.
They can be quite important sometimes, so making them error free would be kind
of appreciated.  Haha!  Just a point.  Thanks!  Haha!

Sent from my iPad