[bksvol-discuss] What to do with a book

  • From: "Allison" <bookshare_girl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 16:42:45 -0700

Hi all,

I'm validating a book with a lot of errors. Most of them I can fix by taking the words in context, but a good number of them I can't. No content is missing, there are just some words that didn't scan well and don't make sense. The meaning of the book is more or less understandable even with the errors. My question is, should I reject the book, or just mark it with a low quality rating?

Thanks,
Allison