[bksvol-discuss] Re: What to Expect when You're expecting

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 13:56:55 -0700 (PDT)

Yeah, I'm beginning to think that a time limit would be a good thing too.  I
submitted a Ludlum book 6 months and it's still out, and there are few more out
that long too.  I'll ask the Bookshare people what they think of a time limit
on validating books.

Carrie

Silvara <silvara@xxxxxxx> wrote:     Hi Carrie:

 Don't take it personally. Your' books are easy  validations. It's just some
people for some reason like to hold on to  books.

 A while back, I validated a book that was renewed  for 6 months by the same
person. I validated it in 20 minutes. So there  was absolutely no reason to
hold on to that book for that long.   That's why I think a 90 day limit would
be good.

 Just my opinion.

 Grace