[bksvol-discuss] Re: What is Mandatory Vs what Are was: Guidelines for Books (was Re: Re: was Navigation what do members prefer?)

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 14:49:12 -0800

The lack of navigation ease and page breaks and numbers is why we
volunteers will continue to be needed (for at least my lifetime, I
hope. smile
And I'm curious--do the eBooks have foreign words and names spelled
properly, i.e., with diacritical marks? Or is that something else that
only   conscientious  volunteers like Gail and Barbara do?

> page breaks, the publisher quality versions we get don't have them either.

 This