[bksvol-discuss] Re: What is CSUN

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 10:29:51 -0800 (PST)

I'm glad to know that there isn't an entry price for
just looking at exhibits. For the past two years it's
been held near the Los Angeles airport, which is not
far from where I live, and I've been wanting to come
to meet those of you who are there but I've been out
of town --and I haven't wanted to pay a lot of money
just to say hello, though I'm sure you're worth it.
The discussions here, especially between Guido and
Pratik, before and after the conference provide a lot
of humor and smiles.

I'm sort of surprised that those asking questions
haven't asked what CSUN stands for. I've been curious,
and haven't asked before, why the California State
University at Northridge sponsors the conference -- or
am I wrong and there's another CSUN? What is the
connection between CSUN (if it is the one I assumed it
is) and technology for the blind et al?

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com