[bksvol-discuss] Re: What happens when I try to submit

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 09:12:10 -0600

Thanks Dave, yes wordpad not notepad.

Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: <talmage@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2009 9:00 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: What happens when I try to submit

Bob,

I doubt it.
Perhaps you miss spoke though, did you mean Word pad instead of Notepad?
Notepad is primarily a straight text editing program, and as such can't change or add rtf code unless you know what it is, so your adding a character, deleting the character, and resaving the file wouldn't change the nature of the rtf file. Having said all that, Wordpad should work just fine for what you are trying to do.

Dave

At 09:00 AM 1/26/2009, you wrote:
I'm wondering if you can make the same small change in notepad instead of word? This is for those who do not have word, or for those of us whose office products have taken a temporary vacation.

Bob