[bksvol-discuss] Re: What happens to rejections?

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2005 19:14:28 -0400

Dear Liz and Cindy,

Thanks for the explanation. Part of me wanted to know and part didn't. I wish I could rescue them all. Like you, Cindy, I don't mind working hard to tidy a book that interests me or is important to someone. I have that, "Can't throw a book away," syndrome. Notice I'm trying to get sympathy by calling it a medical condition when the accepted term is pack rat! - smile -

Always With Love,

Lissi