[bksvol-discuss] Re: What does this mean?

  • From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 22:41:17 -0400

Roger,
That is was I visualized in my head after I read you and Judy description. They
actually contain some important information and within the text, they are
actually placed right where they should be--in my opinion--not sure who worked
on this book but I have a new found respect for volunteers who do textbooks. I
can only hope that when Ann get the latest edition of this book, it is also
well-put-together! **fingers crossed** The only other textbook I have had that
I totally enjoyed and the side bars and footnotes were formatted without giving
me an headache was the Norton Anthology of American Literature by Nina Baym.
Again, not sure if if it was publisher quality or volunteer quality but it was
great! and so easy to understand and with all the "extras".
I love what you all do for students like me...THANKS!!!
Netta