[bksvol-discuss] Re: What does this mean?

  • From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 22:36:26 -0400

Yes Judy I understand. So the side bars would probably be located in the column
of the textbook, if my visual memory serves me correct, right? This textbook
has no footnotes in it so far and I am on page 54?-something. Unfortunately, I
am taking this class out of order--taking the second part after 1500 first
instead of the way it should be taken before 1500 first. *I was just ready to
fulfill my history requirement and the other section was closed* Anyway, I just
wanted to know if it was something I completely missed because I jumped around.
I think that I remember side bars being in a algebra text a few semesters ago
but that book was from RFBD and not bookshare.
Judy, your description was right on...thanks!
Netta