[bksvol-discuss] Re: What does it mean

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 11:31:00 -0400

If you know the pages are there and you just cannot tell where one begins and another one ends then rejection is called for.

On 7/29/2012 8:34 PM, Ali Al-hajamy wrote:
I've seen this before with a few books in the collection. Yes, it means there is no pagination, for whatever reason. I don't think you should try to put it in unless you have the print book to refer to or know someone who does, because you can't know where one page ends and the other begins otherwise, and I would strongly recommend against just guessing. You may even need to reject it, depending on Bookshare's rules concerning the amount of pagination that must be available in a scanned book.

On 29-Jul-12 20:30, Regina Alvarado wrote:

Two books now I have seen an odd number of pages for what the book is. One book said there were 11 pages and the other said 96. The 96 pages I might believe with some books, but not if the plot is as it is. Does this mean there is no pagination and we should put it in?

Reggie