[bksvol-discuss] Re: What do these mean

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 15:12:49 -0400

Really,

Well it was on the bottom of a Book submitted, I was copying the Book
information to email the person I submitted it for, and saw those two comments
on the bottom of the book information.

Thanks for letting me know it isn't something we are supposed to be seing but
apparently I am.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A. CVRT
and Ludden black Labrador Guide Dog.

Diamonds may be a woman's best friend, but a dog is mine.