[bksvol-discuss] Re: What braces look like in print (was Re: Re: Proofing: Is this correct?)

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2012 16:30:08 -0600

Oh, heavens, Misha, now you've got me stumped. I'm going to have to think about how to describe them ... they're weird looking, but that's not too helpful a description, is it? grin.

Judy
On 12/1/2012 9:59 AM, misha wrote:
Not to confuse anyone, but there is a third less used form of brace, call them curly braces. Now, I want to know how Judy describes them.

Misha

On 11/30/2012 6:37 PM, Judy s. wrote:
Hi Netta,

Thanks! It probably helped that I was hungry and cereal and a cereal box popped right into my head! grin.

Judy s.
On 11/30/2012 8:21 PM, Dornetta wrote:
Judy;
I must say that description was right on point. After I read Reggie's email, I was trying to come with a "good-enough and worth while" description but yours was on point.
Netta