[bksvol-discuss] Re: What about bullets in Braille?

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 14:21:56 -0700 (PDT)

GC, that auto bulleting that Word does drives me crazy! I have found you can
avoid it if you first press enter three or four times and then arrow up to the
first paragraph marker and type.

  Then instead of hitting enter, arrow down to the next paragraph marker and
type.

  Do this as many times as you need for the list of things you have that you do
not want numbered or bulleted.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Divided in Death by J. D. Robb

I'm an eBay affiliate, click here before you bid!
Click here for eBay!