[bksvol-discuss] Re: What The New Converter Does

  • From: Mike <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2009 08:33:37 -0700

Pavi and Jake,

How does the new converter handle books that have roman numeral page numbers at the beginning then regular numbers for the rest. I recently submittted a book like that and the reported page numbers and page breaks was strange. I checked and I know all the pages were there but the report had a total page breaks that was one short and it said page numbering started with 7, not 1. Since I am a volunteer but not a member I can't check how it turned out in the end.

Just curious,

Misha