[bksvol-discuss] Re: What The New Converter Does

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 16:28:14 -0700

Hi Pavi!

        Thank you!  And please thank Jake vociferously for all of us!

        I do still have one question regarding page numbers.  Can you please
find out the answer for me?  I understand completely how and where page
numbers appear in daisy and brf files.  What I want to know is where the
page numbers will appear in the xml or html files?  Will they appear where
they appeared in the text of the rtf file?  I assume, though that has gotten
me into big trouble recently, that since the xml and html files were not
mentioned in Jakes write-up, that the page numbers in the xml and html files
will appear where they were placed on the page in the rtf file.  Which would
mean, am I right, that page numbers at the bottoms of pages will appear
there in the xml and html files?

        Thank you for this final bit of information.

Mayrie