[bksvol-discuss] Re: What Happened to the Book I Validated?

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 12:13:01 -0800

Yes, these notes were made by Bookshare volunteers, one of which had a name -
Jenny Easterling - if I remember correctly.

Either I sent up the wrong version, or something happened to the validation
process relating to the problem I was having on Sunday evening.

We'll see if the one I sent up this morning comes back.  If not, then it will
probably be the correct version.