[bksvol-discuss] What Einstein Told His Barber

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 17:35:36 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Jim. I've informed Lena.

It sounds like a very interesting book and one I may
have to buy.  I know the answer to the jumping and
elevator question, though. Someone recently introduced
me to the program Mythbreakers, or something like
that, on PBS TV. They recently ebuilt an elevator and
created a dummy and did experiments to test out that
myth.  It's an interesting show--sometimes. (smile)

Cindy

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs