[bksvol-discuss] We're keeping the Email List

  • From: "Marissa Mika" <Marissa.M@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 13:13:06 -0800

Hi Guys,

I sent out a post a couple days ago saying, "ok, it looks like everyone wants
to keep the email list, so we will. Just remember to be polite and courteous in
your postings." I even typed up some common sense guidelines with regards to
postings that were included in the body of the email. I can re-send them if
anyone has any questions.

Did anyone actually read that? Or did it get lost in the flurry over message
boards vs. email lists? One of guidelines I should have mentioned was, "please
pay attention when Marissa Mika posts a new thread because it will usually have
something that's directly related to Bookshare.org in it."

Regardless of any confusion, we're keeping the volunteer list as it is in its
current form. Thanks for the lively and spirited debate that followed.

Happy New Year. As Garrison Keillor says, "Be well. Do good work. And keep in
touch."

Marissa