[bksvol-discuss] Re: We're Chatting, Come Join Us

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 21:49:19 -0800

Valerie, I am unable to really make it fully because I'm not only stuffed from
a big dinner, which tasted so good had to eat a lot, and it serves me right,
that my stomach wants to so much throw a hissy fit, on top of that, I have a
bladder infection I believe, or perhaps the beginnings of one, and I'm getting
very tired right now, got church tomorrow got to get up at half past 6 pacific
time to get ready for it.
Hope all goes well and take care,
your Spanish translator and friend and fellow booksharian,
Chela
--
Chela Robles
E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx