[bksvol-discuss] Re: Well now, do I ever have a problem

  • From: "Cindy Ray" <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 19:40:47 -0500

This is just one of the reasons why I think these books should be
saved as .rtf files in the first place and not allowed as other
formats if .rtf is the preferred file, or someone needs to be able to
do it before they are validated. I've spent a fair amount of time on
it and now I guess I'm going to have to release it. I'm a n g r
y!!!!!!

OK, breathe and calm down. LOL.

Cindy Lou Ray. Each day is a new adventure.