[bksvol-discuss] Re: Welcoming Alisa - Using Poet to the Max

  • From: Scott Rains <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2011 08:17:36 -0800

Hi Cindy,

Just do the images.

Navigate by clicking on the images themselves in the left column. If you scroll
down through the images in the right column instead Poet will not load any
Image Descriptions that might already be in the book and you will waste your
time duplicating someone else's work.

Merry Christmas!

scott

From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 20:41:59 -0800
To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>"
<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Cc: Scott Rains <srains@xxxxxxx<mailto:srains@xxxxxxx>>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Welcoming Alisa - Using Poet to the Max

One more question (and then I promise I won't disturb your holiday, Scott
Do I proof the book as I normally would,except for doing the images with the
Poet thing, or do I only do the images
Cindy