[bksvol-discuss] Re: Welcoming Alisa - Using Poet to the Max

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 13:19:01 -0800 (PST)

O.K. I registered  at the site. How do I find a daisy book to edit?
No hurry. I have plenty to work on, but I though I'd try it as a short while
working on the book I'm proofing  As far as using it on a book I'm proofing
before uploading, ow would I know if it's going to be uploaded as a Daisy book?
G. Cindy