[bksvol-discuss] Re: Welcome, Estel...

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 08 May 2005 16:25:38 -0400

It depends.  Most books now a days scan good enough that it is usually
fixing a letter here and there.  I usually go by context to what a word
should be, and don't change them unless I am sure.

Course this is why we have that "Excellent very few errors" instead of
"Excellent no errors"  smile.

So there is a bit of room.

If a book is truly horrible I will rescan.

But usually am a submitter, so I submit my cleaned up stuff before it gets
to the site, I check it for scanning mistakes.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com