[bksvol-discuss] Re: Welcome Allison!

  • From: Julia <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2013 22:33:01 -0400

Hi Alison.
    Welcome to the list, I'm sure you will like it here.
Julia

On 08/04/2013 8:26 PM, Cindy Rosenthal wrote:
I don/t know what A.t. is, but welcome back, Allison. Also, I should add that Allison spent time and effort in years past writing synopses when volunteers had failed to do so.

On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 3:14 PM, Madeleine Linares <Madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:Madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Hi everyone

    Please welcome Allison Hilliker to the discussion list. Allison is
    both a Bookshare member and staff person, who is expanding her
    duties in Collection Development to provide support and technical
    assistance to us on the volunteer sideand help me answer those
    questions.   Allison has both personal and professional experience
    with A.T. and proofreading, so I know she'll be a great asset to
    the volunteer program!

    Best,

    Madeleine Linares

    Volunteer Coordinator