[bksvol-discuss] Re: Weird emails

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 12:47:59 -0500

It's spam. It looks like the address has somehow gotten in the list membership. Attention Pavi! Can you please remove the spammer?

Roger Loran Bailey

"Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, & the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people."
Karl Marx

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press: