[bksvol-discuss] WeightWatchers new plan

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Vol Group <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 10:49:53 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

WeightWatchers introduced a new plan recently called PointsPlus. I have a
booklet, about 100 pages or so, that is called PointsPlus Getting Started. I'll
chop and scan it, and send it to the outsourcers for them to proof, and then
put
it into the collection. I figure that there are probably a lot of people who
would be interested in learning more about PointsPlus. Will send the volunteer
group an email when it's in.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Carrie