[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wednesday's Phone Chat Notes

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 19:59:45 -0400

#
In reference to that point about getting more people to participate in the phone chat, distributing memory pills might have an effect. The conference was scheduled at 1:00 PM my time. At 10:00 AM I reminded myself to get on the phone in three hours. I remembered that at 4:00 PM.
On 3/22/2013 4:01 PM, Madeleine Linares wrote:

Hi all,

Since the notes are rather long, I'm attaching them. Let me know if you have any trouble reading them and please let me know if I missed anyone's name in attendance!

Best,

Madeleine Linares

Volunteer Coordinator

Bookshare, a Benetech Initiative