[bksvol-discuss] Re: Webreader question

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 20:01:16 -0800 (PST)

Dear Ann & Nimit;

I hate to burst your bubble, but not only is To Kill a Mockingbird listed as a
read now action in Google Chrome, but it opens nicely for me.

Was I the only one that noticed the heavy emphasis on preference for Google
Chrome with the new feature? I realize people are saying that is not compatible
with the current Jaws software, and that is unfortunate.  Since Google Chrome
is
considered the most stable and secure browser, not subject to random updates,
that's my guess why it was chosen. In the past they had worked with Firefox,
but
with updates coming out all the time, they could never stay up to date.

Hope you figure out a way to make it more accessible for each of you… Valerie

www.caringbridge.org/visit/nicholemaples