[bksvol-discuss] Re: Webreader question

  • From: Nimit Kaur <kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 11:31:14 -0500

Hello all,

Dan, I am a fully member of the Bookshare!  I am a student member!
Ann, I needed the novel called, "To Kill A Mockingbird" and I don't
see it at all.  I logged in and out at least ten times and no read now
link!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I guess it's an older version that's why?  I
needed that novel for my class and thank goodness!  I can download or
I don't know what I would do since Bookshare is my most reliable
resource for book!  Thanks!!!!!!  Any help would be again appreciated.

On 1/31/13, Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> No, Nimit, go beyond the download combo box and its button.
>
> Ann P.
>
> --
> Ann K. Parsons
> Portal Tutoring
> EMAIL:  akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> web site:  http://www.portaltutoring.info
> Skype: Putertutor
>
> "All that is gold does not glitter,
> Not all those who wander are lost."

“JUST BECAUSE A MAN LACKS THE USE OF HIS EYES DOESN’T MEAN HE LACKS
VISION!!" By STEVIE WONDER

"Just BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SEE DOESN't MEAN YOU CAN'T HEAR AND THINK!!"
By STEVIE WONDER

NIMIT KAUR

kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx
kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxxxx